Your Times classified will be published in the Webster-Kirkwood Times, the South County Times and on the Times Newspapers Online Web site, all for one low price! Rates for our classifieds can be found below, or maybe you're interested in seeing the circulation areas of our newspapers.
Place your classified by 10 a.m. Wednesday using one of these four methods:
To Place Your Ad:
1. CALL: Call (314) 968-2699
2. ONLINE: Click here to use our online classified order entry system
3. FAX: Fill out this faxable form
4. EMAIL: See how to e-mail your ad
Minimum of 16 words. (First 16 words - $19)
Extra words are 60¢ each.
RATES EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2013
Call 314-968-2699 to place a classified boxed ad.
All ads are Pre-Pay except FREEBEE ads with no pictures or map.
Free ad if it fits description below.
1. Item for sale must total $250 or less.
2. If multiple items, total for all items must be $250 or less.
3. 16 words or less.
4. All items must have a price listed.
5. One ad per household, per week.
6. Maximum 7 FREEBEE ads in a 3 month period.
7. Private Party Only
Special Typestyle Requests:
First 2-4 words CAPITAL and BOLD: NO EXTRA CHARGE
Entire ad in CAPITAL letters: 10¢ per word
Entire ad in CAPITAL and BOLD letters: 50% additional charge to regular price of ad
Please Note: ALL CATEGORIES ARE PRE-PAY ONLY UNLESS IT IS A FREEBEE AD!